Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish.
You can cook Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish
- It’s 6 of thin sliced chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 container of green onion cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 Large package of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small bag of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 dash of Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish instructions
- In a 9×13 pan, lay out chicken in single layer, top with spinach and mushrooms. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top..
- Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken broth. Pour over mixture. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes remove foil and bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, then sprinkle Motz Cheese on top and Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve..