Low carb Loaded cauliflower casserole.
You can have Low carb Loaded cauliflower casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb Loaded cauliflower casserole
- Prepare 3 cup of Colby Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 6 cup of Fresh Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 lb of Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 6 tbsp of chives.
- You need 8 oz of Canned Mushrooms.
Low carb Loaded cauliflower casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Chop 1 head of cauliflower.
- Pot boil cauliflower for 8 to 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- Combine mayo, sour cream, 2c. Cheese, half the bacon and 3 T of chives, place in a casserole dish.
- Top with the other half of bacon, 1 c. Cheese and 3T chives.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 min until all cheese is melted and serve.