Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps.
You can have Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts (drained).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure sesame seed oil (divided).
- Prepare 1 packages of romain hearts lettuce.
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps step by step
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire.
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds.
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy.