Low-Carb Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Low-Carb Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Mac and Cheese
- You need 1 package of Carba-nada low-carb noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tsps. of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of white pepper.
Low-Carb Mac and Cheese step by step
- Heat a large pot of boiling water and cook entire bag if noodles, then drain..
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the cream to a simmer, whisk in the cream cheese and powdered mustard until smooth..
- Add 2 cups of cheddar cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, whisking until the cheese melts..
- Remove from the heat and stir in low-carb noodles..
- Top with remainder of cheese..
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes until brown and bubbly..