The burgers with blue cheese, juicy, spiced and grilled to perfection, served with crunchy bacon and melted blue cheese pieces!
- 1 pound lean beef (see note)
- Salt and pepper
- 2–3 teaspoons of meat seasoning
- 4 hamburgers
- 1/4 red onion, thin slices
- 1/2 tomato, thin slices
- Half a cup of grated cheese
- 8 bacon, cooked
- Optional: the other toppings, like lettuce and mayonnaise
- Grease and heat the grill.
- Add the meat to a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and season the steaks. The mixture is manually pureed to distribute the spices well. Divide the meat into 4 equal parts and make small pies separately.
- Grilled meat patties over medium low heat for 4-7 minutes on each side until the required ripe has been reached. Turn off the grill. Put a quarter cup of blue cheese on each cooked pie and leave it on the grill for about a minute until the blue cheese begins to melt.
- The burgers are collected by dusting each bottom half with mayonnaise, lettuce, burgers, bacon and half the top bread. Serve immediately while hot!
My favorite advice is beef seasoning! Add 2-3 teaspoons of minced meat seasoning to the minced meat and mix well, then create small pancakes for an amazing flavor.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon, blue cheese, burger