Healthy (crunchy) healthy, crunchy cheese, stuffed with melted cheese, ready to indulge in your favorite sweet and sour sauce!
- 12 Coriander Skins (You can find these frozen crusts near tofu and similar Asian ingredients)
- 8 ounces creamy cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Olive oil spray (can be purchased when a non-stick cooking spray is found or can be brushed in liquid form)
- Half a cup of homemade sweet or sour sauce or purchased from the store (see favorite recipe below!)
- Sweet and sour sauce (see note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar (separate white vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Half a teaspoon of onion salt
- A quarter cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Heat the oven to 400, then gently grease the baking sheet. Place the crusts on the baking sheet.
- Cream cheese is cut into cubes (about 1 inch very good cubes) and put a cube in the center of each ravioli.
- In a small bowl, stir the eggs and water until the foam is done. Dip your fingers in the egg wash solution and press the corners of each ravioli with the same fingers to chop creamy cheese inside the ravioli.
- Sprinkle (or brush) a pimple with olive oil (make sure to apply some to the entire outer surface of the blister). Bake for 8 to 15 minutes until gold and edges begin to turn brown.
- During the boiling process, stir the sweet and sour juice (if not used in a store) by heating all the ingredients of the spice (except for cornstarch and water) in a medium heat pot over a medium heat. Bring to a boil. In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch and water until it melts, then pour in the sauce and stir until thick. Reduce the heat to a minimum until you’re ready to eat with ravioli.
This sweet and sour recipe can meet your ravioli needs, but you can store it in a sealed container in the refrigerator for several weeks and work with chicken (roasted or fried), shrimp, beef, vegetables, rice, pasta, egg rolls or anything you can imagine!
The size of this recipe is 3 per person (four servings). Easy to make a 3-fold recipe! If you make your own sweet sour sauce, you don’t need to double it to get more ravioli, then the quantity will be big!
- Category: Appetizers
Keywords: Baked Cream Cheese Wontons