Grilled Pineapple Chicken Chips Pack – Dip the chicken, pineapple, pepper and onion in a sweet and salty teriyaki sauce and cook on the grill!
- 4 boneless chicken skin and skin, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 15 ounce canned pineapple
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (see note)
- 1 cup of Asian roasted sesame sauce (see note)
- Preheat the grill. Arrange 4 large (about 24 inches) foi. Stir the teriyaki sauce and tahini in a bowl
- Distribute chicken, pepper, onion, pineapple pieces and spices between slices. Fold the sides of the foil to fill and seal.
- Bake parcels for about 10-15 minutes, and capsized midway. Carefully loosen the chips and examine the chicken to make sure it is cooked. Garnish with coriander and sesame if necessary.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets