Roasted pineapple chicken rolls wrapped with juicy grilled chicken, sprinkled with sour pineapple, and a strong teriyaki sauce wrapped in soft pita bread. A fast and delicious summer dish!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with peeling up to 1/2 inch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweet pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 red onion, thin slices
- 8 slices of pineapple rings (or 1 cup of chopped pineapple)
- Half a cup of teriyaki sauce (my favorite brand to buy in the store is Kikkoman, or use the
- 4 beta packages
- Optional: sesame, lettuce, mayonnaise, and tomato
Homemade teriyaki sauce
- Half a cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- A quarter cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat the grill to medium heat. We add garlic powder, sweet pepper, salt and pepper. Bake on each side for 5-8 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Assemble the package by placing grilled chicken breasts, onions, pineapple and any other additives on each pita. Top with teriyaki sauce, sesame and parsley. Now cast.
- For homemade teriyaki sauce, stir all ingredients together in a small bowl. Keep stirring while boiling. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Cut calories and transfer to a hot safety bowl to deliver.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Wraps