Grilled Swiss burger with mushrooms, rich Swiss cheese, fried garlic and vanilla mushroom!
- 1 pound lean beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of meat seasoning, or a teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder, and sweet
- 1 cup mushroom, thin slices
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Italian spices
- 4–8 Swiss cheese slices
- 4 hamburgers
- Optional: choose a layer, such as tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, or ranch dressing
- In a medium bowl, mix minced meat, salt and pepper, season the steaks (or other spices) together and mix well until all spices mix together. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and make it into small pies. (See note)
- In a small, medium, or skillet pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and Italian spices, then saute until mushrooms become very soft. Remove from heat, cover pot with aluminum foil to keep heat, and set aside.
- Grill the hamburger patties on both sides over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until they reach the required ripening degree. Put one or two Swiss cheese pies on top and leave it on the grill (closed) for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Collect the burgers by arranging any required additions in the bottom half of each cake head, then keep up with the cheese burger patties, then load the burgers into mushrooms and the top half of the head. Now cast.
Burger slices shrink when cooked. I found a good rule of thumb when pie formation is to make pancakes at least 1/4 inch larger than the sides of the bread.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mushroom Swiss Burgers